Thursday, April 27, 2023

We interrupt this program....

CHANGES COMING!!

Due to my exciting new job, I will not have as much time to maintain my blog. I still hope to blog regularly, but it will likely slow down a bit. I scheduled a bunch of blogs prior to starting my job (for example, it's April 12 as I type this), so they should still be coming for a while, but we will see how everything lands once I strike the proper balance. It may be every other day, or perhaps once or twice a week. We shall see.

Image by stockking on Freepik

I still have some exciting ideas, so stay tuned, and be sure to hit the "Follow" button to the right! (You may need to scroll down a bit. If you are on a cell phone or tablet, you may need to view the Desktop version to see the Follow button.)

Don't touch that dial!

No comments:

Post a Comment