Friday, April 28, 2023

Aaron

This is my brother Aaron. We may not be biologically related, but that's beside the point. Although, there are Olsons among my ancestors, and we do look like we could be related, so I've often wondered if we are, distantly. We even have a similar sense of humor.

He was our pastor a few years ago, and of all our pastors, was one of the closest in age to me. After leaving our church, he moved to Texas. I miss him and keep in touch.

Aaron Olson
Steven Sauke
2012
Illustration

Today he sets a new personal record in the age department. I am proud to claim him as a brother, and he is one of the best.

Facebook Cover Art
Steven Sauke
2012
Illustration

Following are more pictures of him. The illustration above was based on one of the below. I am even in one of these pictures! I took these in 2012 and 2013. Since he lives so far away, we haven't been able to get pictures any more recently than that. Someday!








No comments:

Post a Comment